Charles G. McGraw
112 Richfield Boulevard, Mattydale, New York 13211-1326 455-1365 (home) 315-416-8152 (cell)
• Review Accounting Policies and Procedures, Internal Control and Due diligence procedures, correct deficiencies and make recommendations for ongoing testing and review. Liaison with both Corporate and outside audit teams.
• Identified, collected and organized manufacturing performance data and developed reporting tools on critical cost KPI dashboards, inventory process controls, equipment utilization , slow-moving inventory, new product pricing models, financial proposals, periodic financial closings, inventory pricing models and periodic budgeting, developing monthly accruals, insuring controls meet GAAP requirements and creating Sarbanes-Oxley documentation.
• Supervised General Accounting Department and later IT Operations and maintained high level of customer support during management outsourcing process that involved three firms (due to corporate takeovers.)
• Designed and built cost reporting system from in-house process using Lotus 1-2-3 to one that incorporated ERP financial modules and new MS Excel-based reporting and MS Access databases.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word, experiences with financial modules of ERP systems including S.A.P., MAPICS, J.D. Edwards, Xerox Chess, M.S.A., PeopleSoft and Ross.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Excellent written skills – four published novels.
• Senior Cost Accountant – RHI/Accountemps – Tessy Plastics – 9/14 –(3 week contract)
• Senior Cost Accountant – RHI/Mgmt. Resources – Borg Warner – 6/13–11/13 (contract)
• Staff Accountant – RHI/Accountemps – 5 Ledyard Corp – 8/12–9/12 (contract)
• Senior Financial Analyst – RHI/Accountemps – Oneida Ltd – 4/12–6/12 (contract)
• Cost Accountant – RHI/Accountemps – Pall Trinity Micro – 5/11–3/12 (contract)
• Inv Control Analyst – RH Mgmt Resources – Borg Warner – 11/10– 3/11 (contract)
• Facilities Senior Cost Accountant – Byrne Dairy, Inc – 1/08-5/10
• Financial Analyst-Labor & Mfg Costs – Magna Powertrain – 2004-2006
Bachelor of Science Business Management SUNY – Empire State College